Looking for an experienced JAVA developer. The developer should be a self-starter and able to work autonomously and collaborate with the balance of the team as needed.
We are developing new web services for its clients as well as performing enhancements to existing web services, previously developed by the team. NGIM was created in the cloud and for the cloud, without any legacy hardware to support or maintain.
The developer should be able to interface with customers during planning sessions, technical exchanges, and other customer focused activities.
The developer should have experience in the following:
* Demonstrated professional experience building RESTful Web Service APIs,
* Demonstrated professional experience designing & working with relational databases (eg. MySQL).
* Demonstrated professional experience creating HTML5 user interfaces utilizing frameworks such as Angular, JQuery & Bootstrap.
Security clearance: Must have current/active TS/SCI w/ Poly
Additional Desired Skills:
* Familiarity with continuous build, continuous deployment and other DevOps tools and methodologies
* Familiarity with source control tools.
* Experience working in an Agile Development Environment particularly with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is preferred.
* Demonstrated professional experience implementing queuing technologies such as Java Message Service (JMS)
* Familiarity with the customer's cloud infrastructure is required, hands on experience preferred
* Experience with Accessibility Standards and Tools to ensure the software is compliant with the customers accessibility standards.