Expertise at configuring AWS/C2S Cloud environments following best practices.
• Assemble and integrate cloud operating platforms using open source & partner tools.
• Integrate infrastructure builds with continuous code deployment processes.
• Build automated deployments using configuration management playbooks and recipes.
• Ensure the performance, reliability, security and ease of maintenance for deployments.
• Measure success through the hand-over and successful adoption of solutions.
• Apply knowledge of the latest trends in the DevOps industry.
• Experience working in a Linux environment
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Implementing build pipelines with Git commit hooks (Code Commit/Code Deloy), Jenkins plug-ins, configuration management and AMI builders.
• Using configuration management with tools like Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
• Creating automation scripts with Python, bash (Cloud Formation, Cloud Init)
• Linux OS and package management.
• RDS and NoSQL storage (DynamoDB).
• Experience building and running Docker containers is a plus.
• AWS Developer, SysOps or DevOps Certification is a plus.
Security clearance: Current active TS/SCI w/Poly required