Candidate will be part of a transformation that leverages the Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) to build big data capabilities. The Network Engineer with a network infrastructure security focus will support a large complex physical and AWS environment.
• Planning, design, and installation of network devices to support architecture designs, strategies and compliance. This individual must be collaborative and have good written and oral communication skills.
• Participation in the team review of network configuration prior to implementations
• Implementation of configuration changes
• Support and Maintenance activities
• User Service Requests – monitor, resolve, update and close tickets
• User Service Restoration Requests – monitor, resolve, update and close tickets
• Assist in documenting of network infrastructure component
• Assist in developing and documenting procedures and processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, and 10 years related experience
• Understanding of planning, design, and implementation experience in networking in a large AWS enterprise.
• Working knowledge of network related Cisco platforms: Firewalls, routers, LAN switches, load balancing systems, remote access systems, network management and capacity planning systems.
Working knowledge/understanding of the following:
• Analysis of Data Flows
• IP addressing
• OSI model
• ASA, VPN Concentrators
• Working knowledge of using diagnostic and management tools
• Cisco Certification/Network+ Certification
• Understanding of AWS cloud technology
• AWS Certification
Clearance- Current active TS/SCI w/ Poly required